- 1 How do you write the date in German format?
- 2 How do you say dates in German?
- 3 How do you write 1st 2nd 3rd in German?
- 4 How do I write dates?
- 5 How do you write September in German?
- 6 What is the date format?
- 7 How does dating work in Germany?
- 8 What date format is mm dd yyyy?
- 9 How do u say Happy Birthday in German?
- 10 How do you say 5 45 in German?
- 11 How do you say 21 in German?
- 12 How do you write numbers in German?
- 13 How do Europeans write the date?
- 14 How do you write dates with commas?
- 15 How do you write date and time together?
- 16 How do you say the days of the week in German?
- 17 How do you say December in German?
- 18 What is German alphabet?
- 19 How do you write birth date?
- 20 What is the international date format?
- 21 How do you write the date with the day of the week?
- 22 Do German guys pay for dates?
- 23 How do German guys flirt?
- 24 How can I impress a German girl?
- 25 How do you write mm dd yyyy?
- 26 Which countries use dd mm yyyy?
- 27 How do I get DD MMM YYYY format in Excel?
- 28 Can you just say Alles Gute?
- 29 How do you say birthday boy in German?
- 30 What is Merry Christmas in Germany?
- 31 Does Germany use 24hr clock?
- 32 How do you say 9 15 in German?
- 33 What is your name in German?
- 34 What is 80 in the German language?
- 35 How to Read & Write Dates in German – Beginner German with Herr Antrim #17
- 36 How to say German dates correctly | Ordinalzahlen | German ordinal numbers
- 37 Say the Date in German
- 38 Learn German | Ordinalzahlen | Ordinal numbers | German for beginners | A1 – Lesson 33
How do you write the date in German format?
How do you say dates in German?
How do you write 1st 2nd 3rd in German?
erste (êrs-te) (first) dritte (dri-te) (third) siebte (zeep-te) (seventh) achte (âHt-e) (eighth)
How do I write dates?
The international standard recommends writing the date as year, then month, then the day: YYYY-MM-DD. So if both the Australian and American used this, they would both write the date as 2019-02-03. Writing the date this way avoids confusion by placing the year first.
How do you write September in German?
What is the date format?
|1||MM/DD/YY||Month-Day-Year with leading zeros (02/17/2009)|
|2||DD/MM/YY||Day-Month-Year with leading zeros (17/02/2009)|
|3||YY/MM/DD||Year-Month-Day with leading zeros (2009/02/17)|
|4||Month D, Yr||Month name-Day-Year with no leading zeros (February 17, 2009)|
How does dating work in Germany?
The German approach to dating is to take things slow and really invest time in getting to know a person. Because most Germans don’t rush into relationships, it might take weeks or even months of dating before a couple becomes official. The pace at which a relationship evolves is also down to the individuals.
What date format is mm dd yyyy?
|MM/DD/YY||Two-digit month, separator, two-digit day, separator, last two digits of year (example: 12/15/99)|
|YYYY/MM/DD||Four-digit year, separator, two-digit month, separator, two-digit day (example: 1999/12/15)|
How do u say Happy Birthday in German?
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! > Happy birthday!
- Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! > Have a good birthday!
- All das Beste zum Geburtstag! > All the best on your birthday!
- Viel Glück zum Geburtstag! > …
- Ich gratuliere Ihnen zu Ihrem 40/50/60 etc. > …
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich. >
How do you say 5 45 in German?
5:45 Uhr: Es ist fünf Uhr fünfundvierzig. It’s five fourty-five.
How do you say 21 in German?
How do you write numbers in German?
- zero — null.
- one — eins.
- two — zwei.
- three — drei.
- four — vier.
- five — fünf.
- seven — sieben.
- nine — neun.
How do Europeans write the date?
Official EU documents still tend to use DD. MM. YYYY but one document specifies the use of ISO 8601: “Dates should be formatted by the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.“
How do you write dates with commas?
How do you write date and time together?
In traditional American usage, dates are written in the month–day–year order (e.g. November 21, 2021) with a comma before and after the year if it is not at the end of a sentence, and time in 12-hour notation (8:35 pm).
How do you say the days of the week in German?
- Sunday = Sonntag.
- Monday = Montag.
- Tuesday = Dienstag.
- Wednesday = Mittwoch.
- Thursday = Donnerstag.
- Friday = Freitag.
- Saturday = Samstag.
How do you say December in German?
How to Say Months of the Year in German.
|English||German||How to pronounce the months in German|
What is German alphabet?
The German alphabet has 26 letters, a ligature (ß) and 3 umlauts Ä, Ö, Ü. … The five letters A, E, I, O and U of the German alphabet are called Vokale (vowels). All letters of the German alphabet have the same article: das (das A, das B etc.)
How do you write birth date?
The correct format of your date of birth should be in dd/mm/yyyy. For example, if your date of birth is 9th October 1984, then it will be mentioned as 09/10/1984. Date of Birth, Format of Date of Birth, Income tax return Here we provided the correct format of date of birth to be entered while filing the return.
What is the international date format?
The international format yyyy-mm-dd or yyyymmdd is also accepted, though this format is not commonly used. The formats d. ‘month name’ yyyy and in handwriting d/m-yy or d/m yyyy are also acceptable.)
How do you write the date with the day of the week?
Do German guys pay for dates?
As mentioned before, the genders are pretty equal in Germany. However, it is still common for the men to pay the bill on a date. Of course, it depends a little bit of the age. If the men are already working, they will probably pay the bill.
How do German guys flirt?
However, unlike other countries, where guys assume they need to walk up to a girl and start chatting up a storm, German flirting usually starts with a guy giving a subtle glance or smile to a girl. After that, it’s often the responsibility of the woman to decide whether or not she wants to go chat with the guy.
How can I impress a German girl?
Be outgoing and quick with a joke, and be equally quick to laugh at hers. With German women, respect gets respect – she’s going to bring just as many jokes and stories to the table as you are. She’s also going to expect to pay, at least for her share, so don’t be surprised when her card is flung on the table.
How do you write mm dd yyyy?
dd/MM/yyyy — Example: 23/06/2013. yyyy/M/d — Example: 2013/6/23. yyyy-MM-dd — Example: 2013-06-23. yyyyMMddTHH:mmzzz — Example: 20130623T13:22-0500.
Which countries use dd mm yyyy?
According to wikipedia, the only countries that use the MM/DD/YYYY system are the US, the Philippines, Palau, Canada, and Micronesia.
How do I get DD MMM YYYY format in Excel?
Can you just say Alles Gute?
There is no word-for-word translation, but you could say, “Alles gute zum achtzehnten geburtstag.” You can also try saying it in English, as Germans usually sing the English version of ‘Happy Birthday. ‘
How do you say birthday boy in German?
What is Merry Christmas in Germany?
Does Germany use 24hr clock?
German speakers have two systems for telling time: one using the numbers 1–12 on a standard clock and one using a 24-hour format. They use the 12-hour system in casual conversation and the 24-hour system when they want to avoid any chance of misunderstanding.
How do you say 9 15 in German?
After is nach. ‘Es ist zehn nach zwei’ = 2:10 (It’s ten after two). For ‘quarter past,’ you say Viertel nach: ‘Viertel nach neun‘ = 9:15.
What is your name in German?
If you want to say “What is your name?” in German, you would either say, “Wie heißen sie?” (formal) or “Wie heißt du?” (informal).
What is 80 in the German language?
The Number 80 in German
80 ist die achtzigste Zahl.
How to Read & Write Dates in German – Beginner German with Herr Antrim #17
How to say German dates correctly | Ordinalzahlen | German ordinal numbers
Say the Date in German
Learn German | Ordinalzahlen | Ordinal numbers | German for beginners | A1 – Lesson 33
german date format example
date and time in germany
what is the date today in german
how to ask the date in german
date of birth format in germany
dates of the month in german
june in german
october in german