Today we’ll explore information about Cajun bass boat history. Cajun fishing boat usually use for fish and ski which is available with different models. If you’re looking for a great way to get from Point A to Point B, or if you just want an excuse to break away and enjoy the outdoors in a fabulous new boat, then Cajun Bass Boat is the company for you. Plenty of room for fishing gear and friends, fully equipped with all of the latest fishing tech!
Cajun Bass Boat understands that your time is valuable. That’s why we strive to make every trip as enjoyable as possible.
# Cajun Boats History:
The Cajun Bass Boat company was founded in 1977. Mastercrafters corp started building bass boats in 1977 and continued to build boats until 2001. Cajun Bass Boat was formed in 2001. The new company continues to build bass boats with the same quality and craftsmanship as the company did when it first started, with not only one but two sets of totally reliable engines.
# Cajun Boats Factory:
Our new factory has over 52,000 sq ft of manufacturing space located right outside of Lafayette, LA.Here we construct our bass boats with the same commitment to quality that we have always had.
# Cajun Boats Exterior:
Our boats are built with the same designs as they were 30 years ago but utilize modern materials and techniques to provide a product that is stronger than ever before.
# Cajun Bass Boat Specs:
Cajun Bass Boat offers various models of bass boats. They use two engines each ranging from a 175 to a 225 depending on the bass boat model. The engines are built by Mercruiser with 350 mags. Each one has a Ram Air Hood and is computerized. The 225 offers 3 models including a Deluxe, a Pro and custom. The 175 only has one model which is the Sport. These models are great for first time bass boat buyers and are in demand by both professional fisherman as well as bass boat enthusiasts.
# Cajun Bass Boat Helm:
The Cajun Bass Boat Helm has the latest designs and technology that make it easy to use. The captain is able to keep track of the kicker motor, the trim tabs and the depth finder with the easy-to-use gauges. He can see what both motors are doing with ease as well as have access to the fuel lines.
# Cajun Bass Boat Power and Performance:
The quality of construction and design that went into building these bass boats results in a smooth ride and exceptional performance on all bodies of water. The bass boats are equipped with two reliable engines each, ranging from 175 to 225 hp. The Cajun Bass Boat Pro model is equipped with a custom designed 250 hp Mercury for those looking for the best of the best.
# Cajun Bass Boat Comfort:
Each bass boat includes a high-back helm seat and roomy bow bench seat for 6 passengers.
# Cajun Boats Equipment:
Cajun bass boats include many different features including a bimini top,transom live well, fish box, rod holders and an anchor system.
#Cajun Pirogue Wooden Boat Kit:
The Cajun Pirogue wooden boat kit is a beautiful new addition to the Cajun Bass Boat lineup. This wooden hull and deck design is ideal for fishing, or taking out on the lake. The Cajun Pirogue comes with a set of six oars and oarlocks. A removable centerboard makes this boat great for speed when needed, and can be removed when you want to use it as a rowboat for shore trips. The Cajun pirogue can accommodate up to six people, making it a great boat for fishing, or just relaxing on the lake. The biggest advantage of the Cajun Pirogue is that it’s so easy to put together.
# Cajun Pirogue:
The Cajun Pirogue wooden boat is made by hand in the United States. The kits come complete with everything you will need to get started including step-by-step instructions and diagrams for assembly.
# Cajun Fish and Ski Boat:
The Cajun Fish and Ski Boats are equipped with a helm seat that swivels around so the captain can fish while his passengers enjoy the sun. The bimini top and windshield work to protect them from both the sun and the rain. They also include a live well and a storage compartment for extra gear.
Cajun Bass Boat Pricing:
The base price for a Cajun Bass Boat is $21,600 and includes a 175 hp engine. The Pro Model with the 225 hp engine is priced at $30,000. All of the Cajun Tackle and accessories are extra and will increase the price accordingly. For more details please give us a call.
* Cajun Bass/Fishing Boat Review:
“I would recommend the Cajun Bass Boat Pro power boat to anyone looking for a fishing boat that has a smooth ride, plenty of room for gear and add-ons, as well as two engines that provide plenty of power.”
“I have been very pleased with my choice to purchase a Cajun Bass Boat. The boat is made with high quality materials and is built to last for many years.
“I have bought one of the two model Cajun bass boats manufactured by Mastercraft and I highly recommend them. I find them to be very stable, easy to operate, and ideal for fishing and hunting.”
~ What is a Cajun boat called?
A Cajun boat is commonly referred to as a Cajun bass boat. The word “cajun” is not only the name of a cultural group, but also a general term for a style of cooking involving the use of spices and ingredients typical to Louisiana cuisine.
Cajun Boats by Mastercraft is simply known as an excellent boat brand that was built in 1977. All Cajun boats are made in Louisiana and they are all masterfully crafted.
~ Are Cajun Boats any good?
Cajun or Mastercraft boats are very good at what they do. They can easily cruise the lakes, bayous, and backwaters of Louisiana. Most fishermen love fishing in a Cajun boat because it allows them to fish in a way that is completely different than any other form of fishing. The term “fishing” is broad in scope and includes everything from hunting fish for food to sporting events as well as anything else related to fishing.
# Seven Famous Cajun Boat:
* 1997 Ragin Cajun 185 Bass Boat: Known as the Ragin Cajun, this boat was a steel-hulled fiberglass bass boat manufactured by the company Mariah from 1997 to 2001. It was named after the song “Ragin Cajun Red Beans and Rice” by Ward M. McDaniel. The boat had a unique design with an arch-shaped windshield and a V-shaped bottom that made it stand out from other boats on the market. The boat also featured many amenities that make it the ultimate fishing machine.
* Viking 180 Cajun Edition: This Cajun edition boat was manufactured by Viking Yachts between 2003 and 2005. It was the result of a union between Viking Yachts and Cajun Boats by Mastercraft. With an overall length of 18 feet 7 inches (5.66 meters), this boat was designed specifically for family use or fishing in shallow water, with a maximum depth capacity of 56 inches (142 centimeters). * Boss Cajun 210: This bass boat was manufactured by Mariah from 1999 to 2005. It was also known as the 2000 LX and the Elite 210. Its overall length is 21 feet 3 inches (6.48 meters) with a beam of 8 feet 6 inches (2.59 meters). The boat had the ability to reach speeds of 60 miles per hour (96 kilometers per hour), and it featured a V-shaped hull that made it perfect for using in shallow waters everywhere in Louisiana.
* Cajun Cat: This boat was manufactured by O’Day and was introduced in 2003. It weighed in at 3,760 pounds (1,700 kilograms) and reached speeds of 39 miles per hour (63 kilometers per hour).
* Cajun Explorer: This boat was manufactured in 2006 by Newcan Marine Corporation; it weighs 6,935 pounds (3,160 kilograms), and it can reach a maximum speed of 45 miles per hour (72 kilometers per hour).
* Cajun Lady: This boat was the first fiberglass boat manufactured by New Orleans-based Four Winns and was introduced in 2004. It weighs 3,600 pounds (1,600 kilograms) and has a maximum speed of 37 miles per hour (60 kilometers per hour).
* Cajun Queen: The Cajun Queen is a 21-foot fiberglass boat manufactured in 2005 by Bayou Boy Boats. It has a single axle trailer and is powered by a 370-hp Johnson 37-horsepower outboard motor. The boat holds 26 adults with room to spare. There are four bench seats in two rows, a table and two built-in ice chests.
* Royal Princess: The Royal Princess is a 24-foot fiberglass sailboat designed by Bayou Boy Boats. It has a triple axle trailer, twin 250-horsepower outboard motors and seats 19 adults (the boat can hold 30).
In conclusion, Cajun boats are made with the finest craftsmanship and are perfect for bass fishing on beautiful Louisiana waterways. They are fun to fish in, and the ride is very smooth. Cajun boats have been called the ultimate fishing machine.
[[Category:Manufacturing companies of the United States]]
[[Category:Companies based in Louisiana (U.S.)]]